Friday, January 19, 2018

No surprises.

Unsurprisingly, I never matched with Orlaith on the dating app (from this post). I am trying to remember which one it was. Tinder? Bumble? It doesn't matter.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the trailer for this programme, though: Beauty Queen and Single. Hmmm... I pondered. Was the dating app thing actually research for the programme or had she been unsuccessful and was actually trying the app for real?

Having done some further investigation, this might be an old programme? I can't tell. I rarely watch live TV these days - it's all Netflix for me.

But have some more Orlaith pictures anyway.








No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...