Monday, January 01, 2018

Last night.

OK, so by the time midnight rolled round, I was kinda regretting turning down SG and GM. Not hugely so, mind you, far less than I was expecting.

But I guess it would have been nice to have been more social over the Christmas period, but my own illness, as well as KfW2's meant that we didn't get to see each other. There was only one night out with FP.

In Whatsapp messages earlier, either GM or SG admitted that they were tucked up in bed at 10 PM. So I wonder if I dodged a SG flaky bullet there?

Still New Year and all that, time to make new plans. I'm meeting CC later this week for dinner. She offered last week, but I was still feeling sorry for myself with the cold and was hibernating to try and get rid of it ASAP.

I'm overdue a night out with KfW2. We've not had one in nearly nine months though she's managed to find time to be out with CC, amongst others, for dinner, spa days etc. Sometimes I feel that because her kids love me and we get along, she keeps me aside for kiddy play dates. CC, for example, "does not do kids".

That's something to arrange, starting within the next few days.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...