Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Oh la la!

As I sat down earlier, I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. Someone new was going to sit near me.

It's a girl. A brunette. Slim... Oh! Nice bum!

Hang on, I recognise that haircut.

Quiet Girl!

She spent the past few hours presumably packing up her old desk and moving to her new desk which is about 3 metres away from me.

In a team meeting, we were told that she'd kinda be joining our team, but we never found out if I'd have direct interaction with her.

Regardless, she sits three metres away. I daresay that I can strike up a conversation with her. She's married, I think, but why not get to know her?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...