Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Oh.

"You should come down on Friday night, if you've nothing planned this weekend"

Yes, you guessed it... KfW2.

As it happens, I don't have anything planned, so I'll probably go down. I was contemplating taking the day off, but work is a bit up-in-the-air  right now and until a few things get sorted, I can't really take any time off.

But I will probably be leaving work early, so I suggested that I'd head down then - pop into the house, drop off my work stuff and head on down.

I was waiting for the usual comments when KfW2 invites me down but instead...

"Hubby's going to his friend's house on Friday."

Now, to be fair, the last time I went down, the husband's friend didn't show up, but it definitely seems to be a recurring thought in KfW2's mind.

Still... something to do. Someone to talk to. Something to keep me away from the TV or PC on Friday night.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...