Thursday, November 30, 2017

What the?

It's not often that I remember (or even have) a dream that included as much detail as the one I had last night/early this morning. In fact, there was that much going on that I can barely put it into words. The gist of it was that we had been secretly visited by aliens who were trying to get volunteers for a human colony on some planet/spaceship of theirs and, for reasons unknown. KfW2 was one of the people who had been contacted and was recruiting others for this.

Of course, KfW2 was trying to talk me round, without letting slip what exactly was going on. For some reason that was not explained, the aliens had given KfW2 a tattoo - a pair of angel wings on her upper back that seemed to shimmer in different colours, much like the inside of a sea shell. So, KfW2 approaches me for a chat, she's wearing her wedding dress. Before too long, she's talking about her tattoo, and that she's immensely proud of it. So she shows me it, but in order to do so, she has to take off the wedding dress. She's naked underneath, but as the tattoo is on her back, I only see her from behind. The tattoo is stunning. I tell her so. She gets bashful all of a sudden, gathers her wedding dress in her arms and runs away.

Suddenly, we're on the human colony. I'm talking to her husband who's not her IRL husband but is, in fact, Sawyer from Lost. IRL Husband is no more - divorced, died... I don't know.

KfW2 approaches me and asks to chat. She's disillusioned with life on the human colony and wants to return home. I'm also homesick and agree that we should return home. Sawyer from Lost wants to stay, though. He's the mayor of the human colony and has gone power mad and doesn't want to give that up.

KfW2 and I travel to meet the aliens to see if we can return home as they had originally said it was a one-way trip.

I wake up before anything else happens. I am very confused. The bedclothes are everywhere. I've obviously been tossing and turning all night long. That explains why I'm so very tired today.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...