Monday, November 13, 2017

Questions.

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I tend to ponder questions that no-one would ever think of asking me. To be honest, there aren't a lot of people who would react positively to being asked them, I don't think. KfW2, for example, would be horrified. GM might not. Sometimes these questions are rooted in real life and can be quite deep or personal:

  • What is your biggest regret?
  • What is your biggest mistake?
  • If you could change one thing in your life, no matter how small or large, what would it be and why?
  • What is your biggest goal?
Sometimes these are less serious but still require some actual thought in order to answer:
  • What one super power would you like to have?
  • If you could swap places with someone for a few days who would it be?
  • If you woke one morning in a body of the opposite sex and knew you had three days to do what you wanted, what would you do?
Sometimes, these questions seem flippant, but all of them, if considered correctly, can often show how people think regardless of what the answer actually is.

1 comment:

USHW said...


No-one? *sigh* I might not have asked those exact questions but I'm sure I've ventured into both shallow and deep waters with my Qs over the years.

Consider yourself asked all those now :)

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...