Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Mwah!

"Darling"
"Sweetheart"

*blows kiss*

These are things that KfW2 has called or done to me over the past few weeks. To be fair, she's always been distracted when she's called me those things and I've laughed at her for it. In a good way.

The kiss blowing was this morning though, as she ran off to get the bus. She was late (hence distracted), but still.

I'm not reading anything into this - it amused me, so I thought I'd share.

But it does stir up some feelings that I would like someone to actually call me those things for real.

It's not a good time of year. We've started getting into the Xmas period and that's a time of year that I've never really gotten on with.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...