Thursday, November 09, 2017

Socially speaking.

Next Friday, there's a mini reunion of sorts - people I (used to) work with. GM, FC, GB, KfW2 and CH are all on the invite list, amongst others. It's been arranged by FC. So far, everyone has said that they're going to attend, but I'm pretty sure that KfW2 can't make it. She already had plans in place for the night after and can't get a babysitter. It'd be nice if she came out. I think having some "me" time would do her good. I get the sense she really needs a break and as a recent post implies, I don't think her husband is helping right now.

As far as I can tell, CH is still attending. However, history has shown that this can be called into question up to 24 hours before the social gathering itself. I will only be convinced that she's going to attend when she walks in through the door of the pub.

Part of me's not convinced that SG won't show her face either, even though she's not a work colleague and no-one else is, to the best of my knowledge, bringing their partner.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...