Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Hmm.

For some reason, I'm a little disappointed that I didn't hear from CH over the weekend. Not even a Facebook message. Despite her tone and promises when we do meet/chat, she rarely comes through when we part company. Not that she promised to do owt over the weekend, but if she were a friend, I'd have expected something.

If I had kids, she'd be all over my posts. It seems that I only see her pop up on my Facebook feed these days for baby or wedding posts (other people's), but it seems I barely get a "like" from her these days.

It's amazing what a little bit of criticism can do. I still can't believe we went from "You've no idea how much I trust you" to a complete freezing out over a couple of text messages.

I'm bothered that she never said anything, but I'm also bothered that I'm bothered.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...