Monday, July 03, 2017

A digest of sorts.

Another good night with G. We may have made a mistake in having those few extra pints instead of calling it quits at 11 PM, but it was probably worth it. I've said before, I'm not a hangover sufferer, but I did feel very groggy all day. I suspect that's partly to do with lack of a good night's sleep over the past week or so.

I've said this before, but I really should get over to see him on his own turf soon. I might look into that before the end of the year.

S might have a new girlfriend. Well, he added someone as a friend on Facebook who looks very familiar. It's someone I've seen on the various dating sites/tools. He was very coy with the last girl he was dating, so this could be something similar.

Speaking of online dating... I've posted on here many times about not being excited about people who pop up on various feeds. Well, someone popped up recently. Stunning looking girl, in my opinion, but her profile was shown to me in the Tinder helper app. I'm not convinced that it registers "likes", so I'm waiting for her to pop up in proper Tinder so I can "like" her. The thing is, I've seen her before... probably on PoF, but she had a different photo that really didn't do anything for me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...