Thursday, July 27, 2017

Bah (cont'd).

Since my last post, I appear to have injured my shoulder - not the one previously mentioned, but it's almost the same injury. I can't remember doing anything to aggravate it, but it's sore. My back is still giving me some discomfort (though sitting in FP's sports car on Tuesday really didn't help I don't think). And lastly, I seem to have injured my right calf muscle. Again, I can't recall doing anything to cause the injury, but it's sore nonetheless. It could be related to the back stuff, but the reasons are unimportant.

Getting rid of these injuries is important.

I really want to be in better shape, to start the yoga and Freeletics and to have shed at least a little weight come holiday time in mid-September.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...