Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Bah.

Sadly, while I've been moving freely over the past two weeks, my back is still reminding me that it's not fully healed.

I've never been one to go out and exercise unless I feel 100% (see my recent, long-term shoulder injury for example) and back issues are even more scary to me.

So all my plans for exercise have been put on hold. I might even have to change them up slightly and start off with my yoga instead of getting into the more strenuous body weight programme that I discovered (Freeletics).

I'm hoping that a few weeks of the yoga could help me stretch out my body, making it more receptive to the more demanding Freeletics workouts.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...