Monday, July 17, 2017

Ooooh.

Out of the blue, Sports Girl sent me a message on Saturday, asking if I wanted to do something. I couldn't at the time - I was entertaining KfW2 and had tentative plans with FP that night. I suggested doing something this week.

At the time, I didn't know if I was going to follow up on that, or if she would, but sat in work today, I decided "what the hell?"

So I messaged SG. Within a few messages we had a tentative plan to meet tomorrow, directly after work, for a few drinks. It's a school night, so it won't be a mad session (I learned my lesson a few weeks ago with GM), but the weather's nice, so we'll spend a few hours sitting in the sun catching up.

Unless she gets flaky again within the next 24 hours, which is always a possibility.

I'm interested to see what she has to say about recent developments.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...