Saturday, July 01, 2017

More pondering.

One of the bigger work events of the year is now over and done. As usual, it was brilliant fun. Early on, the group of people that I was sat with were sitting beside a table that included the foreign girl that I had contemplated making some effort with. It also included a girl that Stalky Guy has shown an interest in, and another girl who's attractive, that I've never mentioned before.

Obviously, nothing happened. Stalky Guy is extremely weird about his private life and that includes anything that might happen on a night out, so he's never going to approach anyone with work colleagues about. I think this object of his affection is spoken for anyway (there are others).

Regardless to any of that, the one talking point as it were, was a conversation I had with one of Ideas Girl's friends and JB. There was yet another hint at IG being romantically interested in me. I don't know if JB picked up on it, but she did ask if we were friends. We are friends, but nothing more than that in my opinion.

Still, that's now over, but there's more to look forward to over the next week or so - a night out with G, doing a moral support role with GM at a speed dating event during the week, a big night out next weekend and a few days off work following that.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...