Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Oooh!

I can't remember if I've posted this before, but Attractive Neighbour and E's sister (ES) were Facebook friends. I know that doesn't often mean a lot. GM has hundreds of Facebook friends, for example. Their paths have crossed - AN works in media and ES sometimes dabbles there.

It's entirely possible their paths nearly crossed years ago when ES was dating the previous occupants of a house I lived in, where AN was my neighbour. I've kinda wanted to ask ES about that.

But, a photo of the two of them cropped up on Facebook.

I don't know why I felt the need to share. But y'know, attractive women and all that.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...