Sunday, July 16, 2017

Getting side-tracked.

I was asked about some of my first crushes a little while ago. That's going to require some thought and research as my memory is not what it was.

My first quick look online took me to IMDB to see if I could remember celebrity crushes from my childhood, and from there I got side-tracked into some D23 news (it's a Disney fan convention).

Seeing pictures of Daisy Ridley made me realise that I had meant to post something ages ago, but never got round to it. E's sister reminds me of  a cross between Keira Knightley and Daisy Ridley. She's not a spitting image, but there's something in and around the face - the smile maybe - that brings those two actresses to mind.






No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...