Saturday, April 04, 2015

Something about deleting.

The attractive, single woman I matched with on Tinder has updated her profile. She's added a couple of extra photos and updated her blurb. Self-employed, separated and has three kids of unknown age.

She still hasn't been in touch and I'm going to delete her presence - after all it's been three weeks. If she is interested in meeting new people as she says, she would have messaged by now.

Plus, while I have made serious efforts in chatting up women with children before (Near Miss, for example), in general it's not something I would consider and definitely not in the "sterile" environment of swiping or  ticking boxes on online dating sites.

Standing in a bar, chatting and having some chemistry though? That's completely different.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...