Saturday, April 11, 2015

Cheers. (Note, no exclamation mark.)

Sometimes, the problem with doing something really nice means that afterwards, things aren't great. I met with KfW2 today and we spent the afternoon having lunch, chatting and mooching about. We talked loads. While I didn't have a specific agenda for chatting, I feel like I didn't cover all that I wanted to, or even arguably the most important bit - my extreme unhappiness. That was partly because I was enjoying myself, so I lost track of time until she had to leave. From her perspective, she shared some not unexpected good news and I had a really pleasant afternoon. We also covered the recent house thing, some family stuff of mine, CH. I was toying with the idea of telling her that I was trying online dating again, but the complete lack of success has held me back.

I've always enjoyed KfW2's company, so it's no real surprise when we have a good time.

Afterwards, though, I felt drained. It didn't help that I woke this morning after a good night's sleep still extremely tired or that I was coming back to a house where one of my flatmates recently outed himself as immature/psychotic or simply that the afternoon was over with no further plans for today.

But I feel drained. And deflated a little.

Fuck it. I'm going to get drunk.

After dinner.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...