Thursday, April 09, 2015

Ooookay.

I was going through a thread on the forum of which I'm a member and there was an "appreciation" thread about Alison Brie. Something niggled at me for a good while and I couldn't figure it out until it hit me... Alison Brie reminded me of CH.

CH is not, I want to add, an Alison Brie lookalike. Far from it, in fact. But there are one or two features that just remind me - her smile/mouth for example and just an overall vibe in mannerisms etc.

And for no other reason, here's a picture and animated GIF of the delightful Ms. Brie reminding me of CH.



There's also an element of QC2 in there as well, but it's not as noticeable or as frequent as those flashes of CH.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...