Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Are you 'avin' a laff?

KfW2 sent a text message earlier.

"Have you been speaking to CH recently? Can she do me a favour?"

I laughed. It was only Saturday just gone where we'd last spoken about CH. I'd admitted even then that I hadn't made any effort with CH since Xmas beyond trying to get her alone for a chat. That CH herself hasn't suggested coffee, initiated any conversations or done any other activity that you'd associate with a friend who supposedly valued your opinion a great deal was telling in itself, long before she made herself unavailable for a serious, one to one chat. We spoke about it at length over lunch - easily a good thirty minutes of our time was devoted to that one topic.

But that's an aside. KfW2 had clearly forgotten that we'd had the chat recently which was the cause of my amusement.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...