Monday, April 13, 2015

Moving on.

So, after Heating Guy's spectacular meltdown last week, I guess you could say that the big goal that I have for this year is now underway - find somewhere to live on my own. That means I'm looking to buy my own place. Initial conversations with my family have taken place - I need help with the deposit - so hopefully we can thrash that out within a few days.

While I was at my sister's over the weekend, she took the initiative  and started looking at property websites and within minutes I saw a couple that really piqued my interest, falling into my price range (just about) and ticking the boxes I want ticked.

But I don't want to get too invested in anything I spot though. I don't want to see a great house, but lose out on it because I'm not ready. So, I have started looking a bit today, but not too much... not for a week or so until I can get what I need sorted - mortgage in principle, deposit etc.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...