Thursday, April 23, 2015

One week to go.

In little over a week, my Match.com subscription runs out. This time, emotionally, I think I will be reasonably unscathed. At the same time, in three months, I will probably have messaged about six women, all with the same result. They were all cute and promising, but I've only been messaging those that I would definitely chat to and meet. Only one, as far as I can tell, actually visited my profile, so I guess the others weren't paid up members (despite logging in daily).

In roughly the same time period, on Plenty of Fish, I have messaged no-one as yet (though one girl has stood out) and have only had two visitors to my profile. Two. That's a kick in the balls. Two visitors in a few months on a free website, though I think you do haver the option of effectively hiding your visits to other people's profiles. I don't know why you'd want to do that, but hey ho.

But, with a week to go and a couple of promising looking women on Match, I simply can't summon the energy to drop them a line. I think part of the problem is that there's no spark of real attraction there. They're cute, yes, but they're not exciting me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...