Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Assemble.

We had made arrangements to go out to the cinema tonight for the first time in ages with S, GM and FC (a guy who's often mentioned in passing on these pages but never named specifically) and his wife. In addition, GM asked if it was OK if Sports Girl came along.

It seems that whatever friction was between them as a result of the stuff posted here, it was all in the past.

Strangely though, GM had to cancel at the last minute. Sports Girl was still coming, but that wasn't particularly weird because she knows FC.

And when she turned up, the same feelings arose from the last time I saw her - lust mainly. She looked sexy enough in a tight t-shirt and jeans. However, I know she's not into one night stands (see: friction with GM) and she's not girlfriend material (at least not for me), so I laid no groundwork beyond being friendly.

S definitely is interested though and arranged to sit next to her for the film and I didn't think he was too subtle about it.

Nothing happened though and we all parted ways.

There's only a few days left for my Match.com subscription and there are going to be no success stories this time around. There are one or two women on Plenty of Fish that are causing a bit of a stir in my loins and have semi-interesting profiles which is at least a start, but I'll close that account as well once I message those women and run out of further options.

Disappointing this time around but not the crushing blow to my confidence that I've had on previous occasions.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...