Sunday, September 07, 2014

A quick update/report.

As mentioned before, I've been documenting my fitness programme elsewhere mainly because it has tools to help me out other than a rudimentary blog. It's been about 20 weeks since I started this regime properly, but I've not touched it in the past 8 weeks. July was a very busy, social month and August has been a month of upheaval and injury.

I woke about three weeks ago with a double pain in my back - one at the base of the spine and one about half way up. This ruled out any of the exercising that I've been doing and while that severe pain only lasted about a week, my back hasn't felt "right" since then until yesterday.

So, as tomorrow ushers in the start of the 21st week of the fitness regime, and with all upheaval finally sorted and my back feeling as if it's back to normal, it's time to get started again.

I've lost 8 lbs in weight which is good going given my past 8 weeks and I've managed to maintain the weight, but I have 2 lbs to go to hit my first target that I had hoped to have done by the end of June, then I can look forward to the next target.

There's also CH's offer of running before work to consider. I like the idea in theory, but I know how much I hate running. Also, in a few weeks, KfW2 leaves work, so I'm planning on getting back into playing sports again.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...