Monday, September 15, 2014

The same old faces?

As part of my recent trip to London with FP, part of the plan was to try and meet up with G. That wasn't the case, sadly, as something came up that G had to deal with urgently. Not that it mattered... FP and I still had a great time.

We also spent a day in Brighton. I know a few people who live in Brighton - an unrequited love interest of S's, CAB and a friend I made during one of my online hobbies from ten years ago. The day in Brighton was very much a last-minute thing or I might have made an effort to get in touch with S's unrequited love or my online hobby friend (I'm still in touch with both), but it was CAB I really wanted to see... if just to satisfy my curiosity about how she looks these days (her only Facebook profile picture is several years old, but she looks pretty unchanged as I remember her).

I kept an eye out for her the entire time we were out and about, but I didn't see anyone familiar. It's the first time I've travelled to London in years and not bumped into anyone that I've known. And it's probably for the best that I never bumped into CAB.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...