Sunday, September 07, 2014

Being busy.

Yesterday was busy-ish. I did some housework, keeping the place clean and tidy (that's a lot easier since MfW moved out). Then I took KfW2 out for lunch where we spent an enjoyable few hours just chatting about nothing in particular. I returned home, late in the after noon and chilled out for a few hours before I had a night out with S. We tried to get GM out but he had already made plans. It promised a lot, but delivered very little and while the night itself was fun and it was good to catch up with S, I felt it was a little flat.

That was partly due to the fact that I was extremely tired for some reason and also not feeling 100% - a slightly dodgy stomach. Still, after having a few drinks at mine, we managed to hit a couple of bars for a few hours and have some fun.

I called a close to the night quite early - about 12:30 AM - and we returned to mine while S tried to call a cab. I was absolutely shattered by this stage, though the stomach had started feeling normal again.

I'm feeling better now, physically, but I am still extremely tired. Definitely an early night for me, I think.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...