Friday, September 12, 2014

Running Man.

Since the start of the year, CH has been telling me about the running that she's taken up. From what I can tell, she runs various distances but usually between three and six miles at a go. A few weeks ago, she asked if I would join her on a couple of pre-work runs. I baulked and said no, because I hate running, but with trying to get back into my fitness programme again, I changed my mind and said yes to her. She was delighted, but that was a month or so ago and nothing was said about it again.

Until today, when I asked her if she was still running. She hasn't done anything recently, but said she was looking to get back into it, so we've tentatively agreed to do something within the next few weeks... definitely before the end of the month.

I know I said I wasn't going to talk about the actual programme here, but as I've covered the above, I might as well say that I hope do spend the next week getting back into my stretching routine and then start off with a two or three mile run a couple of times per week and take it from there.

I'm hoping that CH's company will motivate me enough to keep it on.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...