Wednesday, September 03, 2014

In apropos of nothing...

I've just remembered a story that E's younger sister once told me when I first moved into this place. I had posted a few pictures onto Facebook of the view and she had messaged me to find out where it is...

Except, she already knew were it was, even down to the house number.

She told me that she used to date a professional sportsman who had been the previous tenant and then said...

"If you've taken the first bedroom on the right down the hall, then I've had sex there."

I think she expected to shock me, so she was surprised when I said back:

"Not my room. And as long as you haven't screwed in the living room or bathroom, then we're good!"

However, with MfW vacating the premises, I have now taken over the room in question. I wonder if I should message her and tell her that we've shared a bed, albeit about five years apart?

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...