Monday, September 01, 2014

PMA.

Another night of no sleep; a combination of next door having one of their late nights and demons in my head trying to sort out the whole house thing. I'm now here on my own, MfW left yesterday at some point when I was at my sister's house. The paperwork for the two new guys is being created, so I don't envisage them being in until the end of this week... assuming they pass the credit checks. If they don't, well, that's why I've had no sleep recently.

The landlord may be flexible, but it's almost impossible to get someone credit checked and have a lease signed in four days, especially when one of those days is a Sunday and the letting agents have a history of being, quite frankly, useless. So, until the new guys are in, settled and I know the landlord isn't going to be chasing me for the outstanding rent, there's going to be an element of concern.

I'm liking the new room though. It's brighter, quieter, slightly more space and has an en-suite. I'm still figuring out where to put everything, though. There seems to be less storage space even though the room is bigger, but maybe that means I need to de-clutter a little bit.

However, to counter the negativity, I have things to look forward to: a few drinks with QC2, a lunch date with KfW2, possibly meeting M and MM to drop off a christening present (and I've been told by MM that I MUST get M out for drinks).

There's another work thing in a couple of week (unlikely that CH will be out) and a trip to London with FP.

So, it's a case of PMA.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...