Friday, September 19, 2014

Frustration.

The urgent thing that G had to deal with a few days ago was a death in the family. I've known G for many years and while our families weren't friends, they did know each other a little. Going to the funeral was a no-brainer for me. M and BR were there also and we showed our faces at the house afterwards.

That meant I arrived into work in a full suit. Normally, I don't really like wearing suits, but I went shopping with KfW2 last year and got one that I really like and really feel comfortable in. I think that comes across when I wear it because I've had plenty of compliments (though, to be fair, I've always had plenty of compliments when I scrub up, even dating back to FA2).

I bumped into CH in the lobby and she could barely contain herself. In fact I'd go as far to say that she pretty much eye fucked me, which was a huge ego boost. We man aged to arrange coffee for that afternoon. I messaged USHW to gloat about the obvious frustration that I'd caused CH.

I got changed out of my suit and later met CH and she voiced her disappointment that I'd gotten changed. However, the tables were turned. She'd removed her coat that she'd been wearing earlier and was wear a black vest top under a sheer, black blouse. It showed off her figure really well and as she was playing around on my phone, I got a good angle for a perv.

To say that I was frustrated after that was an understatement and USHW laughed when I reported that fact as well.

I discussed the upcoming work thing in a few weeks time which CH (as usual) has said she'll attend. We'll have to wait and see if that actually pans out though. And even if she does turn up, it's likely that MFF (who has recently returned to work) will be there too which would cut down on any shenanigans, but could open up the possibility of talking about CB/dating in general.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...