Sunday, August 31, 2014

Weekend digest.

The house thing is coming to a close. MfW should move out finally today - 90% of his stuff has gone and the only things that remain are the furniture items really. It's just a matter of when his parents come to pick up his stuff. Knowing him, it won't be until late afternoon, so I'll probably not get a chance to move my own stuff today. FNG is effectively gone. Today is the last day of him being here, but his stuff is gone and he's at a wedding this weekend.

Friday's night's work thing was a big success. CH did turn up, albeit for only a few hours, but we managed to cram an awful lot of laughter into that time. CH's tactile mood was back and there was lots of touching, though nothing like before with the lingering touches and fleeting sweeps across my ass, but she moved in closer, pretending to be cold (at least this is my assumption... she didn't feel cold). There were three kisses - one on the cheek and two on the lips. The latter two lasted just a little longer than a platonic peck on the lips should, in my opinion, but probably nothing that would draw attention from anyone else... and they were all in full view of everyone.

We continued to text after she left and when I was reading through them against yesterday, there was a tone to them that I hadn't noticed before. She was being a lot more earnest than usual, being overly grateful for small acts of friendship, for example, and perhaps a touch of something darker - a touch of melancholia. She also mentioned that our friendship surprised her, how much she trusted me was a surprise to her. It was touching, but there was something in the tone I couldn't put my finger on.

There are other things happening, or potentially happening, that make me believe that our friendship will fizzle out soon, but the next time I get to talk to her, I plan on bringing up the texts. I am concerned at the tone.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...