Saturday, August 23, 2014

Unexpected.

MM and MMBF were out on the town last night. MM left me a message on Facebook to come down and join them for a drink. After spending the week sorting out the housemate stuff, I quite fancied a drink. I gave myself a quick scrub and trotted down after the final viewing, the intention being literally a couple of drinks then back home to leave the girls to their night out.

That plan went out the window pretty much immediately as MM bought me several shots. They were both pretty drunk and they both insisted that I had to be in the same state. Then MMBF wrapped herself around me and insisted that I accompany them to her favourite bar which was some distance away.

I could have said no, but MMBF is a very striking and sexy woman and even though MM continues to warn me about how high maintenance she is, I'm not interested in her as potential girlfriend material. Nudge, wink. I've only met MMBF a few times, so we don't know each other that well and it was a surprise that she was so tactile this time around. She's always seemed so timid. We chatted briefly about mutual friends - QC2 - before MM let slip about a drama. It appears that MMBF has a long-term on-again-off-again thing with a bloke that's hit very rocky ground. I don't know anything beyond those details, but MM was asking me for advice.

I offered my own point of view, but MMBF is a very stubborn woman. I don't know what she was going to do, but I do know that she had already decided on her course of action.

We left and went to the bar that MMBF had been talking about, but the night kinda fizzled out there. Lots of MMBF's friends showed up, so MM and I had our own chat on the side for an hour or so before calling it quits and coming home. Even though I was only out for about four hours, I still managed, thanks to MM and MMBF's insistence on shots, to get completely wrangled.

I've been suffering a bit for it today, so I've been consoling myself with a bit of Facebook "browsing" after sending MMBF a friend request last night.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...