Monday, August 25, 2014

Decision, decisions.

So, after spending all last week with strangers walking through our house, we need to make a decision regarding who's going to take FNG's place. I was expecting a disaster, to be honest. MfW is a friend (barely) who I've known for ten years but we rarely agree on the little details. I predicted, wrongly in fact, that there would be a massive argument over the new person.

As it turns out, our top two are the same, just in reverse order. MfW's concern over my top choice is valid - shift working patterns, so I've asked her (yes, my top choice is a female) for clarification. Hopefully she will come back and confirm that her shift working will not be invasive i.e. no 3AM finishes.

The other person is an I.T. guy. Having previously lived with two technically-minded people recently (UF and FNG), I just fancy a change of vibe about the place which is why I'm angling for a non-techy female. The I.T. guy seemed really sound though, so having to settle will be disappointing but not a disaster.

Here's hoping that my first choice texts back soon and can offer some assurance that she won't be running around the place at 4AM after doing a late shift.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...