Monday, August 25, 2014

Spanner -> Works

MfW arrived into the house today and straight-away offered that the female, and my top choice, was now his top choice. Instantly, I was suspicious. It's not like MfW to change his mind. He sees it as a sign of weakness.

It wasn't long before the real reason came to light - MfW has asked the landlord if he can leave. I don't know the reasons why MfW wants to leave, but the bottom line will be, well, the bottom line. Money saving will come into it somewhere. He hasn't bought a house nor is he moving in with his current girlfriend, he's moving back home with his parents, who live 20 miles away.

The assumption was that he would leave in a month's time. After all, the lease does say we need to give a month's notice, but this very second, he's just informed me he wants to leave at the end of this month - in six day's time.

Yesterday, my sister offered me her spare room for a few months... I dismissed it out of hand, though she was serious, but you know, I might take her up on that for a few months and bring my plans forward a year.

I hate making rushed decisions though, so this is fucking with my head. So many things to ponder and not a lot of time to do it. Ideally, I'd spend a month going over my options, not six days.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...