Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Emperor's New Clothes

I need some new clothes. A few day-to-day items, jumpers and the like, but I also need some more formal attire - suits etc. I had a nice suit when I was dating FA2 - a three piece, black affair. I don't often dress up, but with FA2's help, I found a suit that I liked. She said I looked amazing in it though I initially thought that was just girlfriend talk, but when I was at weddings etc. I was getting a lot of admiring glances and compliments from women.

With that in mind, I've asked KfW2 to tag along when I go out suit shopping in a few days' time. I always like a second opinion when I am spending big money on clothes, partly because I don't know a lot about suits etc. but also partly because a suit is stepping out of my comfort zone, so I always think I look awkward and uncomfortable in them.

With any luck, we'll get finished early and I can get her into a pub for a drink and a bit of a chat around general dating issues etc. It's a conversation I've been wanting to have for a while though, but getting private (i.e. away from people who know us) time with her is difficult.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...