Monday, November 25, 2013

Gah!

After my mini-rant in this post, GB further annoyed me by turning up to our grand day out several hours after everyone else. We knew she was going to do this, but it made her first complaint about which day we had originally chosen pretty much null and void.

To add insult to all of this, she only stayed out for a couple of hours and was the first to leave with MF.

No doubt there will be a row when it comes to deciding what to do over Christmas and New Year, though I already have my preferences and have told KfW2.

There were a few things said by KfW2 that I need to follow up with, when I next get the chance to speak to her privately.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...