Monday, November 04, 2013

Socially speaking.

Unsurprisingly, the lunch "date" a few weeks ago with AM and QC1 happened as I predicted - it was all driven by QC1 in terms of times, dates and restaurants, so while I had a 15 minute walk, QC1 had a 30 second walk.

Usually, it's all questions about my love life etc. and I am more than happy to answer them, but this time it was different. AM's husband, also a friend of mine, was out. That was the first that I had seen him in probably a few years.

But it just seemed that it was a lot of small talk, a bit of catching up, some nice food and that was it. I like QC1 and AM's company, even with pandering to QC1, but this was a lot more unfulfilling than usual.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...