Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A blast from the past.

I had a dream last night that featured CAB quite heavily. While it wasn't an erotic dream, the last bit of it that I do remember was agreeing to go on a date with her (again). However, there were portions of the dream that just involved chatting to her, S popped up in some capacity, as did KfW2.

Beyond USHW mentioning her last week in a talk about taste in women, and obviously the dream last night,  it seems like it's been a few years at least since I last thought about CAB. In reality, USHW says it's only been a few months, and she's right. I've not actually seen her in person since we split up and only swapped the odd email a dozen or so years ago.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...