Saturday, August 04, 2012

Groundwork.

M did text back and we ended up going for a few drinks last night. Based on what I've said in previous posts, this is probably the last for a while. I did manage to swing the conversation around to MMBF and once again stated a preference? No, that's not the right word. Appreciation? That's better. We talked about her for a while, M said that he'd not seen her for a while, but MM has seen her a few times. I don't know if our chat will filter through to MM or MMBF, but we'll see.

M had said in the past that she was bonkers but admitted last night that it was perhaps an exaggeration. MM's insistence that she's "too sophisticated" for me is quite insightful - I'm attracted to more of a jeans and pints girl, whereas I think MMBF is more of a little black dress and glass of champagne woman.

Regardless, I still want to get to know her better and still have the chat with QC2 upcoming.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...