Sunday, August 12, 2012

FFS

It's 9PM on a Sunday night. Everyone's tired and grumpy. What do you do if you're MfW (bearing in mind he had people back on Friday night and kept me and UF awake for a good few hours)? You put on a fucking wash, that's what you do.

We live in an apartment block, FFS. Do these fucktards not realise that you're not just pissing off your flatmates, but those who live above, below and beside us?

I've been listening to the washing machine now for an hour and three quarters (my bedroom and specifically desk are literally feet from the washing machine, albeit with a wall between us) and the spin cycle (i.e. the noisy part) has just now kicked in... at fucking quarter to eleven.

Thirty (plus) year old men should be more fucking savvy than this.

Maybe I should just sink to their level and do whatever the fuck I please - stop housework, stop emptying the bin, bring people back at all hours of the night and slam doors behind me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...