Thursday, August 16, 2012

Groundwork (part 2)

My "date" with QC2 went well. They always do - lots of talking, catching up, swapping of information etc. We only really meet up maybe two or three times a year, but it's enough really. I explained recent events in my life, including both E and KfW2's wedding plans (both involve travel), some work related stuff and she gave me what's happened in her life.

QC2, is quite active and do some marathons etc. and she mentioned that MMBF has started joining them in preparation for a big run at the end of September, so I used this as an excuse to ask QC2 to tell MMBF that I was asking after her.

Later, I was talking about the travel plans for KfW2 and E's weddings and mentioned that I was now in the hunt for a Plus One, and QC2 suggested that I ask MMBF. We kinda joked around that for a few seconds before the conversation moved on. I don't know if I said enough to QC2 to show that I was at least semi-serious, but I think I did.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...