Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rock on.

I don't know if this hangover is going to decide to kick in properly or just hang about all day on the periphery, threatening to take hold. But the gig I went to yesterday was brilliant, I met with KfW2 and FP and their respective partners mid-afternoon and just went from there.

KfW2 has met FP's wife before and they get on like a house on fire, so she had some girly company.

There's not a lot of detail to go into, really - it was a fun day without too many "incidents". It was a great gig, KfW2 really enjoyed herself - I don't know if she was talking about the gig or the day in general (I think it's the latter), it was great spending time with FP and his wife (who I don't see enough of). I swapped a few texts with AM who was also at the gig, but we didn't meet up, though we've made tentative plans to meet up sometime soon.

There was a funny moment where I'd taken myself off to use the facilities and had  triangulated where we were standing, so returned in super quick time, only to drunkenly wander past the guys. It's not like I wasn't seen - KfW2 smacked me in the head and I just looked at her, smiled and dandered on only for her to follow me and pull me back. Oh dear. *embarrassed face*

And a comment made by KfW2 that will require follow up is that she (I think) complained about the fact I didn't treat her as a girl. FP's wife said that I did that to her too. Hmmm. I'm out with KfW2 tomorrow after work. I might bring this up again.

Oh, and on the way out, we managed to meet up with QC2 and her partner. I knew they'd be at the gig, but I wasn't expecting to bump into them. I managed a quick round of introductions (cos KfW2 has recently complained that I don't share enough) before we all went on our separate ways.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...