Monday, August 06, 2012

Big drama.

Hmmm... I was due to meet DSC yesterday for a catch up and lunch, but when she still hadn't confirmed, I called her. She was distraught because her boyfriend (who I have a REALLY low opinion of) had spent all the previous evening in his tracksuit, surfing the internet and texting his mates instead of taking DSC out for a romantic meal for her birthday as they had planned. Christ, even I knew what the plans were weeks ago.

Obviously, DSC was pissed, but this appears to be a step too far and she was talking about breaking up with her useless other half.

I sent a few texts today, but her mood hasn't improved, although she's not quite single yet, but this might only be a matter of time. Part of me wants her to be single because I think she'll be in a better place mentally (he really is useless, by the way) but part of me wants her to stay with him because, by her own admission, she is  useless on her own and actively needs someone and I'd far rather she pestered her boyfriend about relationship stuff than bug me about being single.

I think I might keep my head down for a day or so and let her figure it out for herself.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...