Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Planning

After the fun at the pub last week and recent conversations elsewhere, I find myself quite highly strung (if you want to put it politely) or horny as fuck (if you don't). Based on advice from QC1 a few years ago after the Near Miss incident, and with this weekend meant to be warm and sunny again, I think I might try and get a few people together to head back to my favourite bar (scene of last week's brunette) and see if she's about.

I still think that she was interested, but it was her friends that caused her to suddenly appear to change her mind, so it'd be fun if we could pick up where we left off. And it would be more fun if I could get her back to mine... or go back to hers.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...