Monday, August 13, 2012

Girl talk.

I mentioned today to KfW2 that I had a "hot date" on Wednesday night, and when she asked who it was, I admitted the truth and said that it was QC2. She laughed and said that that it wasn't a hot date. My counter "argument" was that QC2 was attractive and that meeting a female of the opposite sex in a bar can always be considered a date... even if it is a platonic date.

That brought us on to the subject of my lack of female companion, so I briefly gave her the story of Saturday night. She said I was useless, but in actual fact, I think I was doing all right on Saturday... if her bored/annoyed chums hadn't interjected, I think I might have been on to something there.

So KfW2 said that when we have our night out (originally meant to be Saturday past there somewhat ironically) but has been rescheduled for the middle of next month, that she would get me a woman. I asked if she took requests, which brought forth a few chuckles. I'm semi-intrigued to see what she'd say if she did seriously ask for my preferences bearing in mind that she is close to being my ideal woman, both physically and personality-wise, too.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...