Thursday, August 09, 2012

Pictorially speaking (stalking, stalking, stalking. Happy Stalk).

A quick post as I am due to head out to a BBQ in a few minutes, but a couple of recent conversations have made me remember a few photos that I came across recently:


I say "came across", but that's not strictly true. The above picture was taken by me at lunchtime today as I followed this girl into town. She was very pretty, but it's this view that's the most impressive - tight black leggings and boots but a great, great arse. Other boxes are ticked - she was athletic, she's got dark hair that's just about the right length (a smidgen too long in an ideal world). Sad to say that I kinda got transfixed by her arse and found myself almost walking past my original destination.


The above picture is from a social-cum-dating site that DSC tried to get me to join a few months ago - I had an account for about two weeks. It's for your phone and you essentially see who's nearby (assuming you have GPS on your phone). It was a horrible app/website, but when I was briefly in London in May, this girl popped up on my radar and this is her actual profile picture. It just says a lot really - it's really sexy without being tacky and if I lived in London, I think I'd definitely be looking to meet her for a chat... assuming that it's really her.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...