Sunday, August 05, 2012

Being busy.

It seems that I've been busy recently with getting in contact with people. I've arranged to meet QC2, there are social things arranged with KfW2 over the next few months, I met with M a few days ago and now E.

I messaged E on Facebook last night to try and catch up. I haven't spoken to her since she was home a few months ago and, more importantly, since she got engaged. We've tentatively arranged something next weekend with regards a Skype call, so it'll be good to get in contact again. Maybe she'll have some details about her wedding sorted out too, so I'll know if I'm due to travel halfway around the world.

Part of me would love that, but given that it would easily cost a couple of thousand pounds, part of me hopes she gets married at home. Knowing E though, either way, it'll probably be a small ceremony that she'll only want a few people to attend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...