Thursday, September 02, 2010

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

After last week's incident with DSC and her unwarranted inclusion of her boyfriend out on a night out, she let slip tonight that his opinion of me might be as low as mine is of him - at least in terms of respect. I did try and get DSC to tell me why, but she refused to elaborate. That's going to make CF's birthday next week a bit interesting, though I'm not the sort to pick fights and as long as CF's fuck buddy isn't about, I'll no doubt make some effort in seeing if she's interested in, well, something.

I'm still a little confused as to why I'm invited out. CF and I have hit it off (platonically at least), but we've only met a few times. I barely invited DSC out to my birthday and we've become quite close in the ten months or so that we've known each other.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...