Sunday, September 17, 2023

Zzzz.

Another night's poor sleep. I woke numerous times during the night, but once, I remembered a dream. Stunning actress Alexandra Daddario had moved next door and we'd struck up a friendship. I'd been honest and admitted that I knew who she was, and once that was out in the open, then our friendship blossomed.

She'd invite me over for dinner and drinks etc. There was nothing romantic involved. I was just a friend, a sounding board, someone to confide in. The last thing that I recall was that she was talking through these offers she'd had for roles in upcoming films.

And that was kind of it. I think I woke up before the dream went anywhere. I rolled over and eventually fell asleep again.

I am really tired today though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...