Sunday, September 03, 2023

Blast from the Past.

Years ago, when I was more heavily into online dating and in regular contact with USHW, I would send pictures of people I thought were attractive. As I've said in other posts, a lot of women would appear regularly. One of them was very pretty and always gave off this effortlessly sexy vibe. While I always swiped right, we never actually matched, which was disappointing.

The reason for bringing this up was that, in cleaning up my hard drive for the upcoming new PC, I found a folder of these images, including this sexy woman. But the reason I'm making this post is that she gives off a very Anna Kendrick vibe. Much more so than CAB, who I usually draw comparisons with - she's naturally slim, same kind of figure as Anna Kendrick, same shape of face etc.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...